Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What my college tuition is paying for...

(Edit: Click on the title of the post to view the video)

I've mentioned to some people over the summer about a prank I participated in last spring. For those who don't know, a couple of my friends and I decided that it would be hilarious to pretend to mug someone on one of the many campus tours that go on every day for prospective students. The link up above is to a movie that shows what happens. =) (Warning: It's a 35 MB file, so you need a fast internet connection to get it in any sort of decent time)

Credit given where it's due: The tall guy who got tackled is Karl Muecke. The masked marauder is Charlie McRaven, my roomate last year. Angie Schulz did the filming and the video editing. I took some photos that didn't make it into the final product. Oh, and Angie and I pretended to be German students looking at the school, so we wouldn't be out of place among all the high schoolers.

3 Comments:

Blogger jhaggard76 said...

That was friggen awesome. =) Did you guys get into any sort of trouble?

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWA HAHA HAHA!
That is SO great!

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great. Muy entertaining.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home