Tuesday, August 23, 2005

And so begins another semester

Wow, so much to talk about. And at the same time, I have a couple hundred pages to read by tomorrow. To add insult to injury, that's not even all my books, because I couldn't afford all of them right now. What a racket text book publishers have going for them...

But a bit of context for the above rant: I'm down in blacksburg now. Classes started yesterday. So far, everything's going well, but then I've only had a couple days for things to go otherwise. :) Looks like about half of my classes will be time-consuming, and the other half will be time-consuming and tough. Ah, the joys of a CS major.

I've been slowing trying to email those of you not in Blacksburg. Emphesis on slow, but don't worry, I will eventually write to you. I've also been asking for mailing addresses, because I have photos from the last couple nights I was in Heidelberg. So if you want prints, I need to get your information so I can send them to you. All in all, I'm very pleased with how they came out. Hopefully you will be too. :)

But like I said, I have around 200 pages of text to read for tomorrow, so I need to get down to that. Rest assured, though, I have a lot of stuff to write about. I just don't want to be like Jason and work on the same post for three days before I publish it. So little by little of the next couple days I'm going to be publishing much more.

8 Comments:

Blogger jhaggard76 said...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with a three day post. I have you know that I have a couple in the works right now and they won't make it to the web for a few days. Art takes time.

Try Amazon for your books. I hear they can be cheaper there.

6:12 PM  
Blogger jhaggard76 said...

Oh, I am making that CD and will get it in the mail tomorrow, my address is on my website.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess what---i got the pics--thank you so much, it is awesome of you to share them with everyone!! i put them in a several-picture-featuring frame that is now hanging in my office. (ok the
section of my room dedicated to
being my office)
but anyway, thank you for the
pics. I have yet to get mine
developed even from Italy, so you
know it will be a while before I
can return that favor. BUT you
did an impressive job of photography----thanks for blaming the mis-shot on ME! brat......
have a good day!

6:07 PM  
Blogger jhaggard76 said...

Some one hasn't posted in a while. Slacker!!!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen Jason!!!

-Megan

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with megan and jason!!! jeez i mean im actually reading ur blogs...but theres nothing new to read wuts up with that big bro?? love ya!
Katie

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update your friggin site.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, come on!!!

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home